I hope you had a really Happy Christmas and you are enjoying the family time (and not just biding time till they go back to school..)
Here is a little review of The London Mummy in 2015. These were the posts, pictures and articles most engaged with, by YOU!
A & L Property is growing rapidly. If you have any property management requirements, she is your girl!
5 Services in London that may help you in the New Year.
If you are thinking of starting your own, Samantha Bishop has top tips to think about before you even contact a web designer (which should be her by the way – she did TLM!)
I love my daily emails from Wear & Where… Fashion & Lifestyle Blog from 2 mother’s in London.
We went to The Goat in Chelsea who now have a kids entertainer over Sunday lunch. Win!
Farm Trips Close To London was popular, especially useful over October half term.
A Festive Train Ride on board the ‘Orient Express’ at Christmas was magical and very original.
Pitch & Putt in Wandsworth & Battersea – a gem of a place for when you have a short window of time.
School Run Boots and School Run Trainers were my most popular posts of the whole year! From feedback I have received, I think it worked as we are all too busy to research ourselves so like it when it arrives in our lap!
Useful Baby Items was a very reflective post and actually now I am 8 months on from that post, I think a ‘Part 2’ is in order.
Personalised Stationary with your own painted picture on it! Alex’s stationary is going so well, you can now commission her to do a ‘proper’ painting!
Harriet Hoult’s Art is one to watch. I love the bright colours. I have just the right spot on my kitchen wall… 🙂
I started a Facebook page in October to post articles and these were the most ‘clicked’ on.
The Key Jar is a jar that you put in 48 questions to pull out whenever you are all together as a family. My 3 year old answered every single one ‘I want to go to a fair’ as he is still slightly young (!) but if you have any 5+ it is a great idea to get them thinking.
This article A Fat Lot of Good Enough was encouraging to those of us who have moments that we aren’t doing as well at parenting as we hope for!
One Question one mother asked her now very successful sons every night…
Maybe a little too late, but this article on Not Over Indulging Your Children is great.
These were a few of my favourite snaps on my Instagram page
- If you have read The London Mummy from the beginning, thank you for taking a chance on me when I launched in April 2015 and if you have just started following me, hello!
- If you have any recommendations for things to do, places to see or friends who are launching their own business and want a Spotlight, please email me email@example.com
- It would also be great to hear what you would like to see more (or less) of… TLM is predominantly about supporting small companies like Crane Bump Baby and Muklet
- If you would like a banner or advert on TLM, please email me firstname.lastname@example.org or you can reply to this email.
- Lastly, please forward this email to any friends who you think might find The London Mummy useful. I don’t plan on world domination (yet) but I have lots of exciting posts planned in 2016 so don’t want anyone to miss out 🙂
HAVE A WONDERFUL 2016 XXX
Facebook : facebook.com/thelondonmummy
Instagram : Instagram.com/thelondonmummy
Twitter : twitter.com/londonmummyuk
nb. A special thank you in particular to Katrina, Julie, Lucy, Emily, Hen, Flora, Laura, Tania, Hannah & Caroline for liking, poking, suggesting, sharing and commenting…