Big Cat Week On National Geographic WILD
Date: 1 – 7 February
Don’t miss a week of fierce felines on Nat Geo WILD. Learn about the extraordinary lives of big cats through stories from around the world. Get a close look at the triumphs, struggles and defeats experienced every day by lions, cheetahs, panthers and tigers.
In case you missed it… The week began with Chris Packham in conversation with award-winning film-makers Beverly and Dereck Joubert talking about their latest documentary Jade Eyed Leopard. You can catch the Q&A here.
Healthy Essentials for Kids course [online]
Start date: 22 February 2021
Breathe Eat Meditate has announced a new online course to support parents across the board in these challenging times. It features guidance for all ages, from babies to teens. The 7-day course covers:
- Foundational support: nutrition and gut health
- Sleep: nighttime rituals for everyone to get better quality sleep
- Everyday immune support: keeping your little ones (and you) resilient through the seasons
- Emotional wellbeing: for kids and for parents/other carers
- Focus/study/homework time: how to use essential oils to make this easier
- Common health hacks and solutions for kids, that come up in every home
- Extra age-specific advice: for the teen years and for babies
Visit BreatheEatMeditate.com to sign up now for £33.
Want to shout about an event on this page? Drop me an email to email@example.com.