There are many ways to feature on The London Mummy.
- Collaborating with brands. Every project is different and I endeavour to get your brands message across to my readers in a genuine, engaging and authentic way.
- Inclusion on The Directory
- Having your Event in What’s On
- Placing a Vacancy on Classified Ads
- Featuring on my Insta Shop
- Contributing a Guest Post
- Being Interviewed for My Inspiring Women Section
- Having You & Your Business Spotlighted
- Reviewing your Business, Product or Service
I have worked with a number of reputable businesses, both large and small including –
In a number of different ways –
- Brand collaboration
- Sponsored posts
- Reviews (services or products)
- Social Media Campaigns
“We had a really good rush of orders yesterday which was due to your lovely mention so thank you!”
“I just wanted to say thank you so much for your wonderfully kind words on you blog post! It means so much that you appreciated and communicated all the little things I did on the day to make the session flow well, I couldn’t have expressed it better myself!
It was great to collaborate with you on this, you are clearly so talented and hard working at what you do! “
“Thanks so much for letting us take the ‘spotlight’ section – it’s been the most effective marketing that we’ve done by a mile and we’re thrilled with the response that we’ve had!”
“The team over at John Lewis have just taken a look at the post and are as equally pleased with it, so thank you for your work on it. We would like to work with you again in the future”
“My colleagues agree that with your lovable transparency, it’s clear why you have become a pillar for your readers and that working with you would stir serious attention”
“Since we featured on TLM there has been a 46% increase in bookings”
“We have had lots of enquiries this week which was a direct result of being on The London Mummy”
The London Mummy is a website that I have built up using an authentic voice that they my readers instantly recognise and trust, therefore I will only include people, products and places that I personally recommend.
Please email me email@example.com to discuss further.