Want to work together?
There are a number of ways that we can work together and I can feature you or your business on The London Mummy.
- Collaborating on a Project
- Reviewing a Product or Place
- Contributing a Guest Post
- Being Interviewed for My Inspiring Women Section
- Reviewing your Business, Product or Service
- Brand collaboration
- Advertising – paid posts or banner adverts.
- Sponsored posts – Spotlighting Your Business or Service
- Guest Appearances for Social Media Coverage of an Event
- Inclusion on The Directory
- Including your Event/Pop Up/ Fair on What’s On
- Placing a Vacancy on Classified Ads
- Social Media Campaigns
I have worked with a number of reputable businesses, both large and small including –
What People Say About Being Featured On The London Mummy…
“We had a really good rush of orders yesterday which was due to your lovely mention so thank you!”
“I just wanted to say thank you so much for your wonderfully kind words on you blog post! It means so much that you appreciated and communicated all the little things I did on the day to make the session flow well, I couldn’t have expressed it better myself!
It was great to collaborate with you on this, you are clearly so talented and hard working at what you do! “
“Thanks so much for letting us take the ‘spotlight’ section – it’s been the most effective marketing that we’ve done by a mile and we’re thrilled with the response that we’ve had!”
“The team over at John Lewis have just taken a look at the post and are as equally pleased with it, so thank you for your work on it. We would like to work with you again in the future”
“My colleagues agree that with your lovable transparency, it’s clear why you have become a pillar for your readers and that working with you would stir serious attention”
“Since we featured on TLM there has been a 46% increase in bookings”
“We have had lots of enquiries this week which was a direct result of being on The London Mummy”
Contact Lucinda via email on firstname.lastname@example.org with a recommendation, if you would like to see her media pack or just say hi!
If you want to read how it all begun, head over to the About page.