So you want to know what The London Mummy is about? You have come to right place! Firstly, thank you so much for reading. My aim of TLM is to make it as informative and helpful as possible for you. I only include any place, activity or item that I would use myself.
When my 3rd child was 8 months old in May 2015, I started The London Mummy as a central place to feature all my friends amazing businesses as I was constantly sending out emails about new start ups.
It has subsequently grown exponentially and now features a Shop, Directory, What’s On and Notices as well as all my posts of recommendations, days out, travel, interiors and fashion.
I am a mother of a 6 and 4 year old boys and a 2 year old girl. Hopefully through my experience of having lived in London all my life I can share some secrets and add value to your life, sifting through and only bringing you interesting and insightful information.
It would be lovely if you signed up to recieve my posts. You can always unsubscribe if you decide they aren’t for you, but I don’t get many unsubscribes as I only send out really valuable posts two times a week!
- Women & Home, June 2017
- Hello Magazine, 26th March 2017
- You Tube Interview on My Baba – March 27th, 2017
- Interview on The Good Web Guide – Oct 2016
- Coverage of New Shop on Wear & Where – May 2016
- I have started an online fashion destination TLM Edit – a curated collection of fashion & accessories from around the world. Please have a look! Sign up here to hear about latest new brands, lines and products.
- Want to advertise a Nanny? New Puppies? A new Nanny? Flexible job available? Notices is all yours.
- Like what you have seen on my Instagram feed? Shop it all here.
- Get my latest picks for What’s On, whether theatre, kids holiday camps or exhibitions.
- The London Mummy Network, a Facebook group for London mothers to share nanny, au pair & babysitting requests is booming. Join the discussions here
- There is now a TLM YouTube Channel, so if you are time short, catch up what’s been going on here – and don’t forget to subscribe!
- There is now The Ultimate Directory on TLM, listing everything you need from designers to courses to entertainers to gift ideas. Do contact me to discuss inclusion.
- If you would like to hear about House Sales at Home for various brands, please sign up here
Thank you for reading and drop me an email to say hi! xx