When my 3rd child was 8 months old in May 2015, I started The London Mummy as a central place to feature all my friends amazing businesses as I was constantly sending out emails about new start ups.
It caught on quickly as people shared TLM with friends who were also were eager to hear about new start ups and businesses or be featured. It has subsequently grown exponentially with a large readership and now includes a Shop, Directory and fashion, restaurant, hotel and holiday reviews.
Through my experience of having lived in London and passion to share recommendations, I can give my reader a snapshot of interesting & insightful information, sifting through the nonsense so you just receive the best. If you would like to hear first about what I have been up to, please sign up!
Have a lovely day
PS. A few other pages you may find helpful –
- TLM Edit is my online shop, a gorgeous collection of clothes, jewellery & accessories from around the world. Please have a look! You can sign up here to hear about latest new brands, lines and products.
- The London Mummy Network, a Facebook group for London mothers to share nanny, au pair & babysitting requests is booming. Join the discussions here
- There is now a TLM YouTube Channel, so if you are time short, catch up what’s been going on here – and don’t forget to subscribe!
- There is now The Ultimate Directory on TLM, listing everything you need from designers to courses to entertainers to gift ideas. Do contact me to discuss inclusion.
- If you would like to hear about House Sales at Home for various brands, please sign up here
- Women & Home, June 2017
- Hello Magazine, 26th March 2017
- You Tube Interview on My Baba – March 27th, 2017
- Interview on The Good Web Guide – Oct 2016
- Coverage of New Shop on Wear & Where – May 2016
Thank you for reading and drop me an email to say hi! xx